Position: Fire Technician
Code Red Safety is seeking Entry-Level Fire Technicians
, with experience in inspection, maintenance, and installation of a variety of fire protection systems for industrial sector at or on chemical, LNG, Petro-chemical and industrial sites environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspection, maintenance, and installation of fire protection systems.
- Systems include:
- Water-Based Systems (Sprinklers, Fire Hydrants, Fire Monitors, Fire Pumps, etc.)
- Detection/Fire Alarm Systems
- Suppression Systems
- Fire Extinguishers
- Ability to be self-sufficient and do field work in timely, professional manner.
- High School Graduate/GED
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Valid driver's license.
- Diploma in Fire and Safety preferred
- NICET Certification preferred
- Factory System(s) Training
- Valid State licenses in Louisiana or Texas
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose assigned equipment problems and take corrective action within policy and procedure limitations.
- Experience in the fields/trades will be considered.
- Ability to travel periodically.
PLEASE APPLY AT: https://coderedhr.catsone.com/careers/
- NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE -
CODE RED SAFETY IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER; MINORITY / FEMALE / DISABLED / VETERAN
Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vision, EAP, FSA, & 401(k)