Interested in becoming a part of our Rescue Team at Code Red Safety? We will be holding our next 40hr training class to become a Rescue Technician at our Geismar, LA branch the week of September 28th, 2020.
The Rescue Training Class is specially designed to provide a powerful set of new skills, strategies and techniques to take on the challenges and rewards of becoming a CRS Rescue Technician.
Not sure whether to attend? Let us answer some of your concerns...
• The class will be held at our Geismar, LA Branch
• The class is taught by a Certified Rescue Professional
• The class is FREE
to qualified students*
• The class runs for five (5) full days and you must be able to attend the full week of training
• The class starts at 8:00am sharp and ends promptly at 4:00pm each day
A final exam ("skill set test") will be given to each participant on the last day of the class to ensure the participant can meet the expectations of the job. Participants who pass the skill set test will be provided with a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION and offered a part-time position
with Code Red Safety!
The classroom is only open to 30 qualified students, so please register early as the class fills up quickly!
To register, apply online and someone from the Code Red Team will reach out to you to confirm with you closer to the class date. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at HRServiceCenter@coderedsafety.com.
After passing the class you will be eligible to receive a one-time bonus amount of $400 for successfully completing the 40hr Rescue Training class contingent on the following:
- You have successfully worked 200 field hours with the Company;
- You have not refused to work a Rescue job during the first 200 hours of your employment;
- You have responded to all email/texts/phone calls from our Scheduling Department for Rescue jobs; and
- You have not been terminated for cause (e.g. failed a drug test, background test).
Code Red Safety has been providing industrial safety personnel, products and training since 1995 when the company was founded. It originally served NW Indiana and NE Illinois from its headquarters in Hammond, IN. Since then, Code Red Safety has grown and added facilities in St. Louis, MO and Houston, TX, Beaumont, TX, Corpus Christi, TX Sulphur, LA and Geismar, LA to serve businesses in those heavily industrialized areas. Our goal is to expand the breadth and scope of our services for customers across the US.
Code Red Safety Is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Code Red Safety: https://coderedsafety.com
1. A qualified student* is a person over the age of 18, a High School Graduate/GED, and must be able to pass a Drug & Alcohol Test/Background screening.
2. Firefighter, EMT/paramedic, rope experience, OSHA certifications are preferred - but not required.