Position: Lead Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Location: Hammond, IN (46320)
The experienced Lead Customer Service Representative will be responsible for maintaining a strong knowledge of our products and services, promoting customer relations by consistently providing exceptional customer service. Initiate sales and be capable of effectively cross-selling products and services to customers. Mentor and develop team.
- Support Sales Reps in safety product industry, answers customer phone calls, and processes sales orders.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on products or services.
- Collects and enters orders for new or additional products or services.
- Follow up on customer orders, ensuring product is ordered, shipped, and delivered.
- Research with vendors to find non-stock products.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representative’s knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate staff.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Analyze data and statistics, compile, and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Performs other related duties for the Branch Manager as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office) with the ability to learn new software.
- Proficient in Excel
- MS Navision (NAV) preferred
- Related industry product knowledge preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent. BS/BA from a 4-year accredited college or university, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Five or more year of Customer service experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Please apply at: https://coderedhr.catsone.com/careers/
CODE RED SAFETY IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER; MINORITY / FEMALE / DISABLED / VETERAN. We E-Verify
Code Red Safety: https://coderedsafety.com