Sales/Business Development/Account Manager
Corpus Christi, TX
Code Red Safety is now looking to add a sales representative to service the Corpus Christi area. Ideal candidate has 3-5+ years of outside sales experience, has a track record as a successful hunter demonstrated by bringing on new customers and organically growing a territory.
Compensation starts with competitive base salary plus expenses and a commission based off of Gross Revenue.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Develop strong business relationships with key customer in the energy sector
- Identify and help develop new business opportunities and grow existing customer base
- Achieves defined sales goals and quotas via an established sales process and plan.
- Focus on securing downstream, petrochemical & refinery TA’s
- Learns and understands Code Red Safety’s services and solutions to effectively present overall value proposition to end user clients.
- Communicates effectively with both operations and sales team
- Participate in industry networking events
- Utilize social media (LinkedIn) platform to build brand awareness
• Minimum 3-5+ years outside sales experience
• Experience in industrial sales or service
Code Red Safety is a fast-growing, privately held company established in 1994. With offices in Chicago, IL, St. Louis, MO, Houston, and Beaumont, TX, Geismar, and Lake Charles, LA, Tulsa, OK and Los Angeles, CA. Code Red Safety specializes in delivering safety equipment and services to industrial plants and contractors all across the country. In addition to the sales and rentals of specialized safety equipment, Code Red Safety provides a range of services:
- Turnarounds Services
- Radio / Communications
- Stand-by Rescue Services
- Safety Rental Equipment
- Breathing Air Solutions
- Gas Detection
- Fall Protection
- Temporary Safety Manpower
PLEASE APPLY AT: https://coderedhr.catsone.com/careers/
CODE RED SAFETY IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER;
MINORITY / FEMALE / DISABLED / VETERAN
- NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE -
Benefits - Medical, Dental, Life, Short-term Disability, Vision, EAP, FSA, & 401(k)