: Customer Service Supervisor
: Hammond, IN (46320)
Responsible for overseeing the customer service department and ensuring the company or corporation delivers the highest level of customer service possible. Will supervise, train, coach, and mentor employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Customer Service Supervisor Requirements:
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, implement process improvement, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Develop customer service agents.
- Promote Teamwork!
- Provide "YES!" scripts to read from during phone calls. Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing network problems.
- Train agents on how to adequately address problem over the phone or how to write correspondence. Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents; Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Assists Sales in preparing periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Oversee refunds, product exchanges and returns to customers.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer literate with experience using e-mail and word processing applications (Microsoft Office).
- 5+ years’ work experience in similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service, and standard office practices and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient standard office equipment skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
PLEASE APPLY AT: https://coderedhr.catsone.com/careers/
CODE RED SAFETY IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER;
MINORITY / FEMALE / DISABLED / VETERAN
We E Verify